ADRC is Here to Help
- adults with physical and developmental disabilities
Understanding and Coping with the Challenges of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia – United Methodist Church, 2227 4th Street, Monroe, 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. The Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance is excited to partner with the Aging & Disability Resource Center and Monroe Clinic to offer family members, direct care workers and professionals an excellent opportunity to learn the latest information and resources that can help you face this growing health epidemic. Learn more about Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and person centered care through informative and interactive presentations. The conference will feature guest speaker Teepa Snow.
Green County Elder Benefit Specialist Community Visit:
11:00 AM-12:00 PM Monroe Behring Senior Center
Elder Benefit specialists help older adults to understand and access benefits such as Senior Care Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Social Security, FoodShare, low-income housing and health insurance.
Elder Benefit Specialists serve people age 60 or older.
What can an elder benefit specialist do for you?
- Provide accurate, up-to-date information about a wide variety of programs that cover healthcare, food and other household expenses
- Help you to identify and apply for programs that will best meet your needs
- Assist with an appeal when eligibility or coverage is denied
- Advocate on your behalf with other parties
- Refer you to an appropriate attorney when necessary
Where can I find a benefit specialist?
In Green County, contact Linda Gallagher in the Aging & Disability Resource Center at 328-9366.
12:30 – 3:30 PM Monroe Behring Senior Center
Reviewing your Part D plan is important so we’ve decided to help you get the job done. We’ll be holding Plan review clinics throughout the county. If you’d like to participate in your community call 328-9499 for an appointment. On the day of the appointment you’ll need to bring a list of your current medications along with the dosage and number of times taken per day, as well as you Medicare card.
Name: Woodford State Bank
Position: Home Delivered Meal Volunteer
“It’s always a pleasure to visit with the people and know that I’m making a difference in their lives….”Good Neighbors Make Good Neighborhoods
- Connects you to others & to the community.
- Brings fun & fulfillment to your life.
- Increases self-confidence, self-esteem, & satisfaction.
- Helps you stay physically healthy.
- Provides a sense of satisfying achievement.
Living WellLiving with a chronic health condition? A condition such as diabetes,
Medicare Part D Prescription Drug CoverageMEDICARE PART D-are you in the right plan?? Please Click on
Stepping OnStepping On is a program proven to reduce falls and build
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!Looking for volunteers to join our team! They say that you
Make Your Golden Years GlistenMake Your Golden Years Glisten There are so many positive
Walk with EaseJust Put One Foot in Front of the Other…And Soon You’ll