ADRC is Here to Help
- adults with physical and developmental disabilities
Mens Health Event
Tuesday, October 28th
9 am to 12 pm
Brodhead United Methodist Church * 501 1st Center Avenue, Brodhead
- Carfit Testing by Dean Braund: 11 am – 12 pm
- Health Topics: Depression/Suicide, Home Safety and Preparedness, Colon Health/Cancer
Sponsored by: Parish Nurse Vicki Evenson, Senior Edgewood College Nursing Students
Green Co. ADRC & Monroe Clinic
Reservations are required and can be made by calling the ADRC at (608) 328-9499. Priority is given to older people and people with disabilities. If space is available, we provide transportation to anyone of any age who requests a ride. Reservations can be made at any time, but must be made at least one day prior to the trip.
These are open to any Green County resident with priority given to those age 55+ or disabled. Please call the ADRC at 608-328-9499.
Name: Woodford State Bank
Position: Home Delivered Meal Volunteer
“It’s always a pleasure to visit with the people and know that I’m making a difference in their lives….”Good Neighbors Make Good Neighborhoods
- Connects you to others & to the community.
- Brings fun & fulfillment to your life.
- Increases self-confidence, self-esteem, & satisfaction.
- Helps you stay physically healthy.
- Provides a sense of satisfying achievement.
*~* Upcoming Events *~*Wellness & Prevention/Support/Events – Green County Update Date: October 2014
Living WellLiving with a chronic health condition? A condition such as diabetes,
Medicare Part D Prescription Drug CoverageMEDICARE PART D-are you in the right plan?? Please Click on
Stepping OnStepping On is a program proven to reduce falls and build
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!Looking for volunteers to join our team! They say that you
Make Your Golden Years GlistenMake Your Golden Years Glisten There are so many positive