Green County Elder Benefit Specialist Community Visit:
11:00 AM -11:30 AM St Clare Friedensheim
1:00 PM -2:00 PM Twining Valley
Elder Benefit specialists help older adults to understand and access benefits such as Senior Care Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Social Security, FoodShare, low-income housing and health insurance.
Elder Benefit Specialists serve people age 60 or older.
What can an elder benefit specialist do for you?
- Provide accurate, up-to-date information about a wide variety of programs that cover healthcare, food and other household expenses
- Help you to identify and apply for programs that will best meet your needs
- Assist with an appeal when eligibility or coverage is denied
- Advocate on your behalf with other parties
- Refer you to an appropriate attorney when necessary
Where can I find a benefit specialist?
In Green County, contact Linda Gallagher in the Aging & Disability Resource Center at 328-9366.