Dementia Support Group
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
Contact Bonnie Nutt at the Alzheimer’s Association at 608-852-0616 or firstname.lastname@example.org or ADRC Dementia Care Specialist Whitney Thompson at 608-328-9372.